Daily Replenishing Broad spectrum SPF 30+ 50ml
Description:Daily Replenishing Broad spectrum SPF 30+.
Chemical-free tinted moisturizer with zinc and titanium plus antioxidants to protect against damaging UVA/UVB rays and prevent future damage. Anti-wrinkle peptides help to firms skin.May be used as a makeup
primer or light weight foundation.
Benefits • Chemical-free to calm skin and lessen redness.
• Effective anti-wrinkle ingredients smooth skin.
• Paraben-free, non-comedogenic.
• Safe for all skin types, including sensitive skin, and pre-and post-laser and other cosmetic
Featured Ingredients • 7.5% TRANSPARENT ZINC OXIDE: Provides chemical-free protection from damaging UVB
(burning) and UVA (aging) rays while also calming skin that is red, post-procedure, irritated, or
• 3.2% TITANIUM DIOXIDE: Chemical-free, physical block from UVB (burning) and UVA (aging) rays.
• FIRMING PEPTIDES: Powerful rejuvenating peptides work as collagen and elastin boosters to
lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and minimize signs of aging.
• ALOE VERA: Calms inflammation and redness, while soothing and moisturizing skin. It has
multiple antioxidant benefits as well as skin softening, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory
Apply liberally and evenly fifteen minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every two hours. Use a
water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Children under six months of age, ask a doctor.
Daily Replenishing is suitable for all skin types, including Fitzpatrick Skin Types 5 and 6.
Zinc Oxide (7.5%), Titanium Dioxide (3.2%)
Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone
Crosspolymer, C13-16 Isoparaffin, C12-14 Isoparaffin, Aluminum Hydroxide, C13-15 Alkane, Isostearic Acid,
PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl
Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein (Colhibin), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein (Elhibin),
Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Aloe Vera Gel, Sorbitan Oleate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA,